So I got married here in Orlando, Florida on October 31st, 2006. Yes, that's Halloween. No, it wasn't "goth." I don't know if anyone here's remember anything about me, so I'll refresh your memories: I had glass roses as flowers, glass pumpkins as centerpieces, a "Trick-Or-Treat" table, a 12 piece Big Band, and my colours were white and black with accents of red (like my dress!). It was supposed to be outdoors, but at the rehearsal we decided to move it indoors because of all the surrounding construction (I'm glad we did).
Some interesting things about the wedding day:
- I was as cool as a cucumber, but my bridesmaids were like chickens with their heads cut off. I could have killed them all! Panicing about THEIR hair and make-up haha (I had my makeup done by my husbands co-worker, and did my hair myself, aka: used a blowdrier).
- My Maid of Honor was a complete disgrace. We are no longer speaking.
- My husband and his Best Man cried more than ANYBODY (including me)! haha
- I kept my dress a secret from everyone except my parents. Needless to say they were all shocked to see me walk down the aisle in a big red dress.
- The cake was completely messed up (they decorated in a different way) and the ballroom only served the bottom layer! So each guest only had a tiny sliver of the rasberry and vanilla swirl, while we took the entire two top layers of red velvet and pumpkin home! *growl*
Anyways: here are some pictures